Saturday 27 October 2012

Halloween

So, Its Halloween in four days and I thought I must do a post about it. I love the Erie spirit and excitement that lingers in the air on the day. But more importantly, I love the fashion. I am inspired by these outfits on the catwalk. They're so elegant and beautiful but also really spooky. I think Gothic fashion is one of the best styles out there. Including smokey eyes and blood red lips.

I really like this dress. Its unique, pretty and I love the way it flows. The black gloves and shoes complete the look perfectly.

This style is almost completely different. Its new and cool with a slight retro feel. The shoes are amazing. They go with the dress really well. However, they could be worn as more of a statement item as they are so unique and quirky. I think the pearl bracelets ruin the outfit as well as the buttons, but those shoes.... Gorgeous!

I think this dress is OK! the shoes go nicely with the dress and I like the way different materials of the same colour have been put together. Although, there is nothing that Wows me.


I adore this dress, its amazing. From the way it hangs to the ruffles and the belt! The belt definitely adds that extra vibe to the dress. Plus, the shoes are great. I like the way that this dress is white but it somehow still has that Gothic feel to it.




Hate the dress! Its hideous. Its far too heavy and feathery and erghh! I guess it is unique and VERY halloweenified. Sorry, its just not me.



This is my favourite dress out of the lot. Its fashionable and retro. I love the way she wears stockings with her heals, it adds a vintage affect. Its so nice because, somehow, its Gothic, retro and vintage style in the same dress. I love it, love it, love it !

So, that was my Halloween post. I hoped you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment :)
Thanks, Charlotte xxx
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!





19 comments:

  1. Hey there, interesting blog. Following you now. :)

    http://trysomethingoldandsomethingnew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, the last one is also my fav!!!what a great blog, sure we can follow each other!following now via gfc, now its your turn:D have a great sunday:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following your blog.here ia mine
    Http://unzippedfashion.co.il

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post and blog :)
    thank you for your lovely comment :)
    i following you know via GFC, you can me also follow me via gfc
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlotte! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm following you now on GFC #6!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlotte!! Thank you for the comment on my Blog!! You have a lovely one!! Yes, I would like to follow you and would be glad to have you as my follower :)!!!

    Wish you a good night!!
    Kisses

    www.treasure-kiste.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your comment. You really don't know how much it means to me. Sky fall is defiantly worth seeing! Like seriously just go buy your ticket now and buy some popcorn ready for the cinema!! Would love to hear what you think of it :) I am already following your blog and I cannot wait for you to follow me back! I really hope we stay in touch and I am defiantly going to keep an eye on your blog :)
    popcornandpersephone.blogspot.com
    Ally xoxox

    ps. You were right. My gilet is very warm and cosy haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    Marcchanel'ette

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry i cant see you in my gfc followers, can you make sure you followed? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came across your blog and it's looking great. I'm your newest follower on GFC. I'd love it if you'd follow me back :)

    www.allthingskma.com

    x

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey beauty! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm so glad you liked it! :D
    I love yours and I already follow you on GFC and Bloglovin'
    Can you do the same?
    Keep in touch <3

    www.cmgvb.com
    www.cmgvb.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy halloween :)
    great post
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing blog, and great pictures!
    We should def follow eachother on bloglovin and gfc to stay in touch??
    Get back to me :)

    milna89.blogspot.com
    *********************

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Halloween Dear!
    Love your blog <3
    And would love to follow each other of course.

    xx

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful!:)

    thanks for visiting,I'm your follower now!:)

    xx,A.

    www.smilinglamorous.com
    www.facebook.com/AnninaSmilinglamorous

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post! Happy Halloween! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I would love to follow each other! Following you now via GFC. Hope you will do the same too! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    Enter My Naked Palette Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi sweetie , i just discover you'r blog and follow it!

    Come visit my blog http://coisasdanadya.blogspot.pt/

    kiss from Portugal.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for your comment and your follow!
    I've started following you on both Bloglovin and GFC ;)

    I personally love the 3rd outfit best.
    That dress with the mixture of fabrics and simple elegance,
    is gorgeous gothic style to me (^_^) x

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love reading what you have to say.
Kisses, Charlotte
xxx